Good Night Wishes


Good Night Wishes







1.
Here comes Night again…!!
Beautiful & shinny day has turned in Dark and silent Night…!!
Sun has going for rest, Moon has taking upset …!!
Now It’s Time to Dumb all worries and sorrows…!!
Now it’s Time of making Dreams with close Eyes…!!
Let Prepare yourself for a New Day & New Hope…!!
Good Night…!!
2.
Beatiful Night…..!!
Time to rest…!!
Time to remembering a Person…!!
I am missing that person that complete my Day…!!
I am missing that person that make my Night cherish…!!
I am waiting My cell phone to ring…!!
I want to see your messege…!!
I want to read your messege more than once…!!
Then…!! I can go to a dream velley with you…!!
Good Night…!!

3.
Silent Night….
Silent Moon….
Full of Stars….
Sleepless Eyes….
Holding the pillow….
Dreams are too Far from Eyes….
He may thinks that I forget him…
He may thinks that I don’t care about him…
I don’t know he is right or wrong….
But
Still I use to think about him in every night before sleep…
Still I use to make Dreams in which we both are together and Happy…
This is my everlasting Dream of every Night….
Good Night….!!





4.
Night…!! One more day has passed…!!
The Some Question I have in my Mind to the Night and Moon….!!
What is the reason of my sleepless Eyes….??
What is the reason of my scattered dreams…??
What is the reason that i prefer to think about memories..??
May beNight and Moon would not respose to these questions…
Then…. These questions shuld also go for sleep with me…
Have a Dreamy NIght….!!
5.
Crispy Night…
Chocolaty Dreams…
Icy weather…
Vanilla Bed…
Let forget all worries…
Let dumb all sorrows…
Let Make some choclaty dreams…
Good Night….!!

Comments