Mother's Day Wishes


Mother's Day Wishes







Whenever I think who can guess that i m alone in the crowd….!!
Whenever I think who can understand my hidden feelings…!!
Whenever I think who can Die, when I cry…..!!
She is no one,
But your loving, caring your first and last Love, your mother…!!
Love you mom…!!
 

 
Mother is the greatest gift presented to me from GOD when I was first open My eyes….!!
Mother is the biggest Queen in world as she can give any thing for the peace of her child…!!
Mother is the bravest worrior on Earth that protects her child from all calamities….!!
 

 
Mother…!!
The ever best relation in Universe…!!
Mother…!!
who can sacrifice even for her Life for her Child…!!
Why?? Only one day for thanking and living your Mom…!!
Every day should be a Mother Day….!!
 

 
Mother….!!
Meaning of this one Word…!!
1.Love   2.Truth
     3.Respect
       4.Sacrifice5.Care
  6.Friend
   7.Feeling8.Pray
     9.Teacher
   10.Peace.
More than any thing Mother is a Paradise for her Child….!!
Happy Mother’s day….Love you Mom…
 

 
At this Mother’s Day….!!
I have no words for thanking My mom not for a single deed that my Mom have done for me….!!
I would never able to give my mom those this in return that she gives for me…!!
Mom…!!
A warm Hug and a Big kiss for you as i am nothing without you….!!
Love you mom…!!





Comments